Becoming an Ambassador at Newport School
What is a school ambassador?
A school ambassador is voted by their classmates as the representative for their class. They are the person who listens to all the ideas, worries and opinions of the class and brings them to whole school meetings, to be shared with the ambassador team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead your class council session.
- Listen to your classmate’s viewpoints, ideas and bring them to the ambassador meetings.
- Lead KS1 class council. Listen to their viewpoints and ideas and bring them to our ambassador meetings. Attend ambassador meetings.
- Your attendance should be 95% or above.
- Model excellent behaviour and learning attitudes both inside and outside the classroom.
- Be a good listener, listening to other people’s ideas and opinions.